On the rocks
Rock Climbing experience
Take a trip into the heart of the Mourne Mountains and tackle some of the Mourne Classic Climbing routes. When you’re done enjoy a can of the beautiful Mourne Mountain Brewery’s beer that’s named after your chosen climb or take it home as a souvenir. With over 6 routes with their very own beer to choose from you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Things to bring:
As this is a strenuous day in the mountains bringing suitable clothing and equipment is very important. Please ensure you have the following
• hat, gloves and neck scarf such as buff
• sun hat and sun screen if appropriate
• full waterproof outer clothing
• plenty of layers with no cotton or jeans
• hill walking specific shoes or boots that are well broken in (NOT new)
• backpack with extra socks, lunch and snacks and at least 3l of water
• Some plaster and painkillers encase you need them
• any medication you require
Maximum Group Size
6 people. call for larger numbers
3 hours to full day
between 9am – 6pm
all year round
Extreme weather conditions can affect this activity, please check with the centre the day before your experience.
All children must be accompanied by an adult unless part of an organised group.
Kilbroney Park, Shore Rd, Rostrevor, Newry BT34 3AA
ENCUENTRA TU PRÓXIMA AVENTURA
Aquí, en East Coast Adventure, trabajamos arduamente para ofrecerle una amplia gama de actividades para personas de todos los niveles y habilidades. ¡Para que todos los que buscan emociones fuertes, encuentren su próxima aventura con nosotros!