EAST COAST ADVENTURE
Self-guided walking experience
Things to bring:
depending on the trail and time of year you will need to take some of or all of the following
• hat, gloves and neck scarf such as buff
• sun hat and sunscreen if appropriate
• full waterproof outer clothing
• plenty of layers with no cotton or jeans
• hill walking specific shoes or boots that are well broken in (NOT new)
• backpack with extra socks, lunch and snacks and at least 3l of water
• Some plaster and painkillers encase you need them
• any medication you require
Maximum Group Size
groups should be kept below 18 people. Larger groups should contact us in advance to allow is to conduct an environmental impact assessment
any start time
all year round
Extreme weather conditions can affect this activity, please check with the centre the day before your experience.
All children must be accompanied by an adult unless part of an organised group.
Mourne Mountains, Newry, BT34 5XL
ENCUENTRA TU PRÓXIMA AVENTURA
Aquí, en East Coast Adventure, trabajamos arduamente para ofrecerle una amplia gama de actividades para personas de todos los niveles y habilidades. ¡Para que todos los que buscan emociones fuertes, encuentren su próxima aventura con nosotros!